Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Two Kits from River Rose

River Rose has re-released her kit The Beauty Within, a beautiful kit perfect for scrapping the wonderful women in your life and even a Disney princess. I thought the colors of this kit were perfect to scrap my daughter in her Rapunzel dress from the movie Tangled. This kit is available now in her shop at 9th and Bloom.

riverrose-TheBeautyWithin-FULLpv

My layout using the template that is included with this wonderful kit:

Tangled

River Rose also has a brand new kit, just in time to scrap all those wonderful colors of Autumn. My Autumn Romance is available in her shop at 9th and Bloom.

RiverRose-MyAutumnRomance-FULLpv

Here is my layout. The photo action I used is from M4H Photography

Sweet Autumn

0 comments:

Post a Comment