Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Vacation and New Releases

Wow, since coming back from our very fun vacation at Big Bear Lake, CA, I got so behind. I have some fantastic new releases from these fabulous designers I’m so lucky to CT for.

River Rose Designs has 4 new kits in her store at Funky Playground Designs

Sunshiny Day

A wonderful summer kit with beautiful hot colors.

riverrose-SunshinyDay-FullPV

As soon as I saw this kit, I knew the perfect photo that matches perfectly.

Sunshine

Letting Go

As soon as I saw this kit, I knew exactly what to scrap. My first grandparent (my grandpa) passed away almost 1 year ago. I am very thankful that I got to hold his hand and tell him how much I love him and say goodbye to him before he passed. I was looking/waiting for the perfect kit to scrap his memory and the words I said at his funeral.

riverrose-LettingGo-FULLpv

Here is my layout in honor of my Grandfather

I Miss You

Fishes Kisses

Such a cute, colorful kit. This kit is perfect to scrap those wonderful little kisses.

riverrose-FishesKisses-FULLpv

Here is my layout of my kiss boys

Pucker Up

Joys of Our  Life

A beautiful collaboration by River Rose and her husband Russ Smith.

riverrose-JoysOfOurLife-FULLpv

0 comments:

Post a Comment